I’m Sergio, an English into Spanish freelance translator and copywriter working from Spain since 2007.
I help you convey your message, your brand and your uniqueness into Spanish. And maybe shake things up a little bit.
In short, I care not only for what you say, but how you say it.
My texts have helped many companies around the globe connect with their Spanish audience in a way that is engaging, effective and involves something more than translating word for word: they need texts that sell, engage, create experiences and build trust.
I worked in the technology, gaming, travel and healthcare industries, though from time to time I’ve been translating fiction or editing books. I’m always up to a creative challenge!
Some things I’ve been working on…
- Translated +40 games for Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo DS, PC and mobile, and enjoyed every second of it.
- Made online help articles read easy with millions of words translated for top tech companies.
- Translated software user interfaces managing all kinds of file formats, assessing on internationalization issues, setting and running automated QA checks, and testing the final product.
- Adapted AdWords ads and search keywords to the Spanish market taking SEO into account.
- Translated press releases, brochures for printers and computers, business slide decks, blog articles, sales copy and catchy web content for IT and online marketing solutions.
- Added Spanish subtitles to corporate videos, tutorials and TV shows.
- Translated clinical research articles on gastroenterology for doctors and manuals on diagnostic equipment.
Let me help you reach 337 million Spanish speakers online.